Friday, February 08, 2013

My Vintage Trailer


                                      "Betty"
This collage features my vintage '69 Glendette trailer which I purchased in June 2011. I absolutely love it! Picking out a name was hard, and I'm not sure this is the right one. But it's the right one for now, named after my mom. Mostly Betty stays at our cottage and serves as a "bunkie" for guests. I have spent countless hours decorating and "fluffing"it. If you look closely you can see a few of the things that I've made for it including cushions, curtains, a tea towel, and that little red gingham lampshade. I can hardly wait for spring to arrive so I can take off the tarp and doll it up again! Oh, I almost forgot. If you would like to see more pics of Betty, check out Kelle's blog where my trailer was featured last April :)
http://littlevintagetrailer.com/category/featured/featuredtrailers/page/2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued. I read every one of them. (In fact I often go back and reread them.) They really do make my day! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write to me.