Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fabric Alert!

Did you know that there is some fabulous fabric about to hit the shops? Mary Jane's "Glamping" collection is just sweet! Lots of colours, coordinates, and designs to choose from in this line being offered by Moda Fabrics. Even though I have my little "tin can" all decorated, there's always room for another pillow ;) or maybe a lap quilt for those chilly days. Take a peek...



To see all the colours and designs offered, check out this link:
http://www.unitednotions.com/fcc_glamping.pdf
                                                Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued. I read every one of them. (In fact I often go back and reread them.) They really do make my day! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write to me.