Saturday, March 16, 2013

Waiting Patiently For Summer


Oh my! I should have given you a heads up. This is not a pretty scene. Well, the top picture is kinda pretty, but the bottom picture even scares me. Believe me, I tried to persuade my husband to put "Betty" into winter storage, but that idea was not warmly received. So Betty is tarped and bungie corded six ways for Christmas. The snow adds to the bleakness...I did not photo-shop that in. We will be going to the cottage for Easter. I can hardly wait to get that tarp off and take a peek inside! Oh, did I mention that is tarp #2? The first one blew off just after Christmas;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there
    Love both pictures!!! the top is pretty but hey any picture of a vintage camper is pretty to me. We purchased a cover for our tiny RV and it was too big and flew off:)
    anyway, love the pictures, with snow and with out
    deezie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued. I read every one of them. (In fact I often go back and reread them.) They really do make my day! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write to me.