Friday, May 10, 2013

Camper Flags

S'MORES MEMORIES
I love decorative flags, especially these garden size ones which are perfect for adding some colour to the exterior of my trailer. Although this is not my garden, this is the flag that I often hang outside Betty. I love the shape of the camper on this flag. I also love how this flag reminds me of when I was a kid and we would roast hot dogs on alder sticks. Ummm. I can almost taste them now! If you are interested in checking out other designs, here's an eBay link.
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/happy-camper-flag?_trksid=p2047675.m2392


2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I just love that flag, I have never seen a camping one before. I just said to my husband yesterday I wish we could put a flag or windsock on the RV. I looked it up and they have suction flag holders that of course I purchased. I can take it off and one when I want. Now to get a flag :) happy day
    deezie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deezie,
    I didn't know they had suction cup flag holders. That would work really well for these little garden size flags. So many flags, sometimes it's hard to choose one!
    Enjoy your day,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued. I read every one of them. (In fact I often go back and reread them.) They really do make my day! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write to me.