Sunday, July 07, 2013

The Big Reveal


The big reveal! Yes, I finally finished painting my *free* wicker planter. That would be four cans of spray paint. So far I figure this project has cost me about $35, but you can't put a price tag on vintage! It has a metal liner too, but I haven't quite got that refurbished. It has a few holes, but I say every planter needs a few for drainage :) Until I get the liner in there I am making do with a hanging pot plopped in. Here's an up close view taken last Friday when it was over 30 degrees Celsius. That's above 90 which is pretty much a heat wave in Nova Scotia!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers and how nice they look in the new wicker stand. I hope your next free find will be less expensive! But, it does look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. White wicker is always charming.
    Looks good!
    Deb@LakeGirlPaints

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued. I read every one of them. (In fact I often go back and reread them.) They really do make my day! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write to me.