Tuesday, November 11, 2014

100 Posts!!

I can't believe it! This is my 100th post on Summer Friends. It has taken me a while to reach this milestone, but Rome wasn't built a in a day, LOL. Lately I just haven't had much to write about. I never have any trouble talking, just trouble writing. Guess I'm not all that  different than the kiddies I teach, haha.
But I have been doing lots of "pinning". Oh yes, I (we) are still thinking about this old farmhouse. You know, the one that is so sweet but needs a TON of work. 

I have been obsessed with it for at least a month. I can picture the kitchen something like this...nice and bright with a big island and a farmhouse sink.
It all could happen. You just never know. It all depends on when our present house sells. But then again, this farmhouse could be gone by the time we sell. I guess that's when you say, "It just wasn't meant to be." :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your 100th post! I hope you will find more to write about - perhaps the sale of your house and the purchase of your dream house. :) We've been in the same house for over 37 years now. Guess we won't be leaving until we're moved to a nursing home. LOL Take care. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you, it will happen in due time and the right house will be there...maybe this beautiful farmhouse.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued. I read every one of them. (In fact I often go back and reread them.) They really do make my day! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write to me.